Law Firm Business and IT Leaders Forum
Following on from the well-received first Business and IT Leaders Forum last year, Calico Legal Solutions Group invites you to our next forum. This time we are addressing Strategic Risk.
Hosted in association with Baskerville Drummond Consulting we invite senior law firm leaders to share their experiences, and solutions, to some of the most pressing issues facing law firms today:
- The Strategic Risks facing law firms today – Protiviti
- Selecting and managing the right Strategic Partner – Joanna Kingston-Davies, COO, Jackson Lees Group
- Getting value from technology partnerships – NetDocuments
- Securing the Insecure – Lawyer Checker
The roundtable sessions open the floor to delegates to collaborate with peers and senior Calico members from NetDocuments, Nasstar Plc, Matrix247, Baskerville Drummond and Lawyer Checker. You will have an opportunity to discuss a wide range of topics from cyber to reputational risks in a supportive and informal setting.
Who will benefit?
This event is suitable for Senior law firm leaders, Partners, CEO, COO, CFO and IT Directors.
Roundtables during the day include:
- Getting the Board on board
- The cybersecurity journey
- Extracting value from the supplier relationship
- Customer and team collaboration in a risky world
- Reputational risk management
- ‘Group Therapy’ x 2 – bring your issue!
The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG
Time & Date
Thursday June 13th 2019, 9.30am – 4.45pm. A drink’s reception will be held close to the venue after the last session finishes at 4.45pm. Register to secure your attendance. Places are strictly limited to 50 delegates from UK law firms.